As of Monday July 18th 2011 Ladylit.com will publish one lesbian short story per week, one installment per day. The story will be divided in five parts, the first will be published on Monday, the last on Friday.
We are open to submissions. Please send your story to email@example.com. There are no genre restrictions, but this website is for lesbian fiction only so please keep that in mind. You will receive an e-mail to let you know whether your story has been accepted and when it will be published.
- A minimum word count of 3000 words is expected, the maximum is 10.000 words.
- Please enclose a short biography in your e-mail.
- Make sure your short story is ready for publication. Do check for spelling and grammar mistakes. Stories with too many errors will be rejected.
- You retain full copyright of your short story. We accept stories that have been previously published. Ladylit.com merely aims to promote − and celebrate − lesbian fiction.
- Erotic fiction may be considered but it is not our primary goal. There are plenty of other websites out there that cater to that genre.
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/Z3Qkrx64f7Vt